Michael D. Moricimoricilaw / 0 Comments /
As Managing Partner of the firm, Mr. Morici has extensive experience and expertise in corporate law and all aspects of commercial and residential real estate transactions, as well as corporate and individual estate planning. He has handled real estate and corporate matters in New York, including bank refinances and purchases, residential and commercial closings, business planning, contract preparation and negotiations, and corporate transactions. Mr. Morici maintains an active status with clients and lenders by providing personalized, tailored services.
As founding partner of the firm, Mr. Morici handles all administrative operations for all three offices and oversees all day to day operations of the firm. In addition, Mr. Morici is also responsible for recruitment, professional development, and business and client development.
Areas of Practice:
Real Estate Law, including:
- Purchases, Sales and Leasing
- Residential and Commercial closings
- Bank Refinances and Purchases
- Financing and development
- Contract negotiation, drafting and due diligence
Corporate Law, including:
- Small business formation, planning, and development
- Contract preparation and negotiation
- All business transactions including purchase and sales, mergers, and leveraged buyouts
Estate Planning & Administration, including:
- Preparation of wills, trust instruments and related documents
- Estate and tax planning
- Estate and trust administration
- Taxation of trusts and estates
- Representation of clients in Surrogate’s Court
New York, 1974
U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, 1974
Brooklyn Law School, 1973, J.D.
CCNY – Baruch College, 1969, B.A.