Attorneys in the Real Estate Group represent and provide a full range of legal services to corporations, partnerships, joint ventures, developers, lending institutions, professional organizations and individuals. The Group’s representation relates to the acquisition, disposition, leasing, financing and utilization of commercial and residential real estate, as well as the development of new corporate, warehouse, storage, commercial, office, retail, and large residential properties.
Legal services also include serving as principal negotiators in transactions, drafting and negotiating complex documents involving all forms of real property financing, as well as advising clients in land use and zoning. The Group is experienced in commercial leasing for developers, owners, operators, landlords and tenants. Our firm has been representing financial lending institutions for both residential and commercial purchases and refinances.
- Representing a regional storage company in acquiring property for a state of the art storage facility.
- Representing a financial service company in acquiring over 12,000 square feet of commercial space in a New York skyscraper.
- Representing a developer in connection with the acquisition, development and financing of a new property worth over half of a billion.
- Representing a client in the expansion of a Medical Center.
- Representing residential high-net worth investors in purchases of over $200 million of condominiums and co-ops in the past two years.
- Handling commercial leases, recently including several properties of over 10,000 square feet with rents of over $1 million per year.