Our Litigation Group is committed to the pursuit of personal injury and commercial litigation cases including automobile, slip and fall, products liability, construction, medical malpractice and wrongful death. The Group concentrates in the areas of drug product litigation, toxic tort, commercial litigation, insurance, construction, environmental and nursing home litigation.
The Group has also represented numerous insurance and governmental agencies as defense counsel on a myriad of matters, ranging from general liability, construction law, and labor law, to motor vehicle cases.
- Personal Injury
- Product Liability
- Motor Vehicle
- Slip and Fall
- Medical Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Toxic Torts
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR)
Recent Cases of Interest
- Seven figure settlement on behalf of a client who sustained leg injuries after becoming entangled in rebar while working at a construction site.
- Seven figure settlement before trial on behalf of a client who sustained shoulder injuries as a result of an unsafe work site.
- $925,000.00 settlement reached prior to jury selection on behalf of a client who sustained back injuries while his work vehicle was struck by a tractor trailer.
- $850,000 settlement reached on behalf of a client injured on a faulty ladder in a construction labor case.
- 2.4 million dollar verdict on behalf of a client who sustained back injuries when his work vehicle was struck in the rear by another vehicle.
- Settlement with drug manufacturer Merck on behalf of a client who suffered injures as a result of the drug Vioxx.
- Substantial settlements with medical device manufacturers Stryker and Zimmer on behalf of clients who suffered injuries as a result of faulty hip transplants.
- 157,500 dollar verdict on behalf of a client who sustained shoulder injuries when his vehicle was side swiped.
- Verdict on a case where a driver and two passengers were killed and three others were seriously injured after striking the rear of a truck where it was alleged that the car’s cruise control suddenly accelerated.
- Verdict on a case involving the “Pete Rose” Rule where a catcher in a men’s recreational softball league was seriously injured.
- Represented a passenger in a high seven figure settlement against a transportation company.
* Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. The information you obtain from this website is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice, and does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Morici & Morici, LLP.