Our General Business and Corporate Group caters to all needs of our business and corporate clients, assisting them in the strategic planning, evolving business relationships, and day-to-day operations that contribute to the growth and success of their businesses. These clients include a full range of business entities, including sole proprietorships, start-ups, and emerging growth companies.
The Group’s representation includes a wide variety of business transactions ranging from general contract law and entity formations, acquisitions, restructurings and dissolutions to complex issues involving joint venture formations, protection of ownership interests, financing agreements, securities regulation and stockholder arrangements. The Group also represents lending institutions in connection with their financing of businesses.
We actively seek representation of new business enterprises and strive to grow with them. Understanding that today’s start-up companies are the business leaders of the future, our Group is committed to bringing excellent quality legal services, supported by the latest technology, to all its clients on a timely basis and at competitive fees.
- Representing a communications company in all general corporate matters including filing a Form 15 and related SEC filings, company formation, structuring freeze out mergers and mergers with foreign entities.
- Representing a mobile company in all general corporate matters including drafting of corporate documents, Side Agreement and corporate consents.
- Representing a client in the business of manufacturing animal repellant trash receptacles in all general corporate matters including company restructuring, operating agreement, and employment agreements.
- Representing multiple international companies starting their company operations in the United States.
- Representing multiple start-up or early stage companies in their issuance of preferred securities in connection with their receipt of financing from private equity or venture capital funds.
- Representing a Swedish media company in its delisting from the NASDAQ.
- Representing a mobile advertising company in the sale of its business to an Australian public company.
- Representing various developers and other commercial real estate clients in forming their multi-tiered ownership structure and drafting the related operating and transaction documents.·
- Negotiating disputes among shareholders/members and subsequent buy outs of certain shareholders/members.